2021 Reedin SuperWing
The SuperWing will please aspiring wing riders as well as advanced riders looking to push their limits in jumps, waves, downwinds, freestyle, or speed runs.
Creator Damien Giradin says...
"I have been designing wings since pretty much day one of the sport, I have made over 100 designs to get to the point we are now, which means that the Superwing is a very mature product already.
The SuperWing will amaze you with it’s power per sq meter, it’s direct power delivery will make pumping extremely efficient and more importantly will make your first session so much easier than less efficient wings. For the same reason, when you’ll get better at winging, you’ll also be impressed with it’s capacity to jump.
Downwinds and wave riding are also amazing on the Superwing because the wing had very little flutter when hold neutral and thanks to it’s arc is very stable so you can easily hold it from the Front Leading Edge handle and it will simply stay there letting you focus on your riding. Finally when you’ll want to go back upwind you’ll be impressed to see how easily you’ll be flying back upwind"
- Double windows - light, durable, and weather-proof
- Wide and stiff handles - easily adjust your hands position, coated in soft and comfy neoprene sleeves
- Double one pump hose - fast deflation of strut
- Stiff leading edge - allows for direct and efficient feel
- Canopy built under tension - provides the most stable profile and wing
- Slightly bowed out leading edge curvature - slightly flatter arc ensures maximum projected surface area for maximum efficiency
- Stiffest and strongest yarn and thread on the market making it virtually indestructible