The Ripper is designed grow with your kids – as they quickly progress from their very first steps, right through to planing and carving gybes.
The soft deck allows them to master the basics in comfort, while the stable compact shape makes uphauling, tacking and gybing a breeze. The removable centre fin will keep them upwind and tracking well in safety.
Once ready, the easy planing shape will allow them to get sporty, and the child specific footstrap options and can be moved back and out to suit the growing junior and even adults for classic freeriding.
If you want to share your passion with your family and your kids, the Ripper is the best solution to get them hooked as quickly and as easy as possible!
- Specifically designed for children
- Stable and forgiving
- Child specific footstrap positions, with adult options
- Soft and forgiving deck
- Comes complete with two fins for rear and centre and box cover option for the centre box
- Same shape as the very successful Gecko 112, so can be used also by adults
- Durable High Resistance Skin (HRS) construction with soft deck
- Towing solution under front of board
- Carrying grab handle